TopStick TopStick

UTTERLY UN-DESCRIBEABLE

This is totally a high standered in animating, this is an EPIC WIN

Halo: Funny Situations Halo: Funny Situations

One word

epic

HALOMEN HALOMEN

I LOL HARD

this is sooo funny i LOL'd all the way through! in fact i fell off my chair once XD!

Windows Doors Windows Doors

Epic just epic...

Wow this game is very impressive! a good sign of huge popularity in the future.
very impressive coding skills as well! The game is very addictive. Many normally stick to the mouse avoider, i do too! The chat made me LOL all the time, especcially when it sais its being recorded by the FBI! the internet explorer might need work, and what would be epic is if u could buy products and earn money on amazon like photoshop and sony vegas! then post it on newgrounds! but other than that its an amazing game. I know its the best spoof eva! seriously! i hope good luck to the person who made this game.

-Da Stick

Assassins Creed- Altair Assassins Creed- Altair

amazing...!

A little too much shadow there! unless it was really sunny there, if it was sunny then it would be ok but then show da sun! well u did but MORE like its hot to show that there should BE more shadows. Other than that this is EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ezio from Assassins Creed 2 Ezio from Assassins Creed 2

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but.

This is AWESOME AND SO COOL i can do better (just saying not many ppl can do something like this and this is SO good out of many artists) just need to work on dat face......